Transcript Request
The PCSSD Office of Records Retention will be closed during the following periods:
Memorial Day: May 30th, 2022
Juneteenth: June 19th, 2022
We will not be processing requests during these times.

  • Online payment of $6.00 is required.
  • If you are a correctional facility or other exempted entity seeking an official transcript, please fill out an exemption form.
  • We do not have access to GED records. To recieve your GED records you will have to contact the agency where the GED was received.
  • If you only need a verification of graduation, fill out a graduation verification form instead, and the verification will be sent via email
  • PCSSD does not have records for McClellan High School or J.A. Fair High School after 1987.
  • PCSSD does not have records for Jacksonville High School after 2016.

Your Contact Information
Student's Information
Designated Recipients

There is a fee of $6.00 for each official copy. You will be need to pay with a debit or credit card upon submission.


Each request must be authorized by either the student or guardian. If you have an authorization form from the student, select Authorization Form below and upload it. Otherwise select signature and have the student/guardian sign.